Thursday, June 18, 2015

Much writing.



I've been writing a lot in my journals lately. I filled up journal 00002 and have made it to page 8 of journal 00003. Three more are on order (I use inventor's notebooks from www.bookfactory.com, and no, that's not a paid URL).

Tonight's writing is on Walter Benjamin and historical epistemology. Not particularly easy going, but it's important for when I start talking about an epistemology of investigation because I'll need some kind of theoretical grounding. 

I think I have done enough research to fill in gaps and begin writing in earnest. I'm going to order a few articles through interlibrary loan that will help with ongoing filling of gaps, but I think the background for the structure as a whole is now solid enough to bear some considered development.

No comments: