Saturday, April 6, 2019

Back after a while.

So the past couple of years have been, as the Arab proverb says, interesting, but things are looking better now, especially after a court settlement going in my favor. 

I'd like to present at NecronomiCon Providence this August, but I need a topic and abstract by June, and, well, I'm feeling blanky.

I also need a new venue to which I can submit articles, and there are a couple at hand, but still, I feel tired and flat. I know I've been dancing around the edges of burnout for about a year. I've been through burnout twice before, in different areas, so I recognize the signs. Pushing is not going to help. If it did, I'd have made it through my doctoral program, so I'm something of an authority on this.

The #100DayProject is going on (it started 2 April), and I think I'll join in. 

Now to see what fuckery Google has applied to my blog after G+ was taken down.

No comments: