Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Things I'm thinking about; things I need to read.

World enough and time. I've got a separate post for the 2007 film Zodiac, which I just saw recently, and which is a godsend.

Things I'm thinking about:

Moving forward on that Blade Runner 2049 article I keep threatening to write.
How I'm ever going to get my office organized (clean will require hazmat).
Borges and Lovecraft.
What the third chapter I start will be.
How 2018 is going to play out.

Things I need to read:

These essays by Thomas de Quincey. Specifically,
MURDER, CONSIDERED AS ONE OF THE FINE ARTS
SECOND PAPER ON MURDER
which are simply terrific essay titles.






And I need to finish An Epicure in the Terrible, which has been helpful in multiple ways even though I've skipped the chapters that aren't clearly related to the current book. 

No comments: