Saturday, July 15, 2023

What I'm reading/avoiding/doing, and a photo.

 


What I'm Reading

The Society of the Spectacle, Guy Debord
"Guy Debord's Society of the Spectacle: Are We Defined by How We Appear?", Klejton Cikaj
"Divine Violence and Liberated Territories," an interview with Slavoj Zizek
"The Case of  Cortázar’s House Taken Over," Pablo Lazo

What I'm Avoiding

Some major relationship matters.

What I'm Doing

Rejuvenating myself today via TTRPGs: I played Delta Green this morning/afternoon, then rolled up a character for a Down Darker Trails campaign I just joined. Related to that, I've very nearly caught up on the Discord servers I haunt but for a few of them, the usual suspects that I always leave to last and then never visit because I'm so far behind on them. 


No comments: